In this episode of the Tech Qualified podcast, host Tristan Pelligrino interviews Moni Oloyede, a Marketing Operations Manager at Fidelis Cybersecurity. Moni has a strong background in marketing and has extensive experience with marketing automation solutions such as Eloqua and Marketo.
- Introduction to Moni and her background
- What is the smartest decision you’ve ever made as a professional?
- Moni’s role in the cybersecurity company and who they target
- Going after B2B companies – how do you target them?
- What does a typical sales cycle look like?
- How do you develop a strategy for your ideal customer?
- How do you line up content with different buying stages?
- Qualifying leads between marketing and sales – how is this accomplished?
- How does your team determine what content to produce?
- Do you predetermine the format of content?
- Video and events – event marketing and how to capture video on-site
- How do ideas get generated in order to spark the content marketing for your cybersecurity company?
- Why is thought leadership important in cybersecurity?
- Do you have a process to get information from experts?
- What is your repurposing process?
- How has the B2B customer evolved?
- What are your thoughts on Marketo?
- If your marketing team had to just pick one technology, what would it be?
- What has been the single most valuable piece of content in your customer journey so far?
- 2 minute demo piece – how is it put together?
- What’s your favorite resource?
- Create content that is valuable and don’t even bother with gating the content
- Change your marketing strategy if it’s not working
- Use experts’ preferred communication medium in order to generate content based upon their expertise