- Justin Gutwein shares his background in video production.
- What is the smartest decision Justin has ever made as a professional?
- Who is the ideal 6sense customer and what types of solutions does the company provide?
- What role does content play at 6ense?
- How does he determine what types of content formats to execute?
- What is 6sense’s ‘Talking Sense’ and what were some of the logistics behind it?
- Justin Gutwein talks about building an event experience with 6sense.
- What are some ways 6sense has built up their brand leadership?
- What is today’s B2B’s buyer journey?
- Justin examines the habits of the buying cycle.
- What does his editorial execution calendar look like?
- What is a resource that Justin Gutwein gets a lot of value from?
- The ‘dark funnel’ is all of the activity that happens before anyone asks for help, gets more information, or takes action.
- The ‘dark funnel’ is broken down into four stages: the awareness stage, the consideration stage, the decision stage. and the purchase stage.
- Justin Gutwein says that about 78% of buyers will buy from the first person or company who they actually have an interaction with.