During this episode of Tech Qualified, we talk with Tina Wung, Vice President of Marketing at RocketSpace. Tina Wung shares her business background, why she made the shift from major corporations to the startup world, startups partnering with big brands, marketing as a growth driver, and the importance of metrics.
- Tina Wung shares some of her past career experience.
- What is Tina Wung’s role at RocketSpace?
- What made Tina shift over to the startup side of business?
- Why is marketing important for growth strategy?
- How can brands create an emotional connection with consumers?
- What are some of the examples of startup companies Tina has seen firsthand that have connected well with clients?
- Why has marketing become more of a formal approach to growth?
- How are startups filling the gap on the marketing side?
- What are some of the most important aspects of marketing to focus on, early on?
- Data should lead the way in marketing and growth.
- What are some of the initial metrics that are important to startups?
- What is the role of marketing as a growth driver on the public relations side?
- Tina Wung discusses startups partnering with big brands.
- What are some of the challenges Tina Wung is looking to overcome in 2020?
- What are some of Tina Wung’s favorite resources?
- No matter what technology you are using, it can be applied to a wide range of companies and industries because there are macro-trends that everyone is trying to solve on a global basis.
- Be able to humanize your brand and create an emotional connection with consumers.
- Get the infrastructure in place to know your data and make insights based on what the data tells you.