During this episode of Tech Qualified, we talk with Matt Garrepy, Chief Digital Officer at Solodev, a content management and customer experience platform. Matt Garrepy discusses the innovations at Solodev, how they service the solo developer, connecting data across multiple platforms, and personalizing marketing with the customer experience.
- Matt Garrepy shares some of his career experience and his current work.
- Who is Solodev’s ideal customer and how do they help them?
- What does Matt mean by a ‘headless platform?’
- What are some of the challenges marketers are having with connecting data across multiple platforms?
- What is Solodev doing to communicate using APIs?
- Matt Garrepy discusses the trends in ‘customer experience’ personalized marketing?
- How can marketers personalize content experiences based on other actions consumers have taken?
- What are some of the early tests on content that will be rolled out?
- How important will content become to marketers moving forward?
- What are some of Matt Garrepy’s favorite resources?
- Digital hyper-personalization is what every enterprise platform is struggling to master because it hasn’t been automated enough to scale and the human resources required to enact these strategies is large.
- RNN or Reoccuring Neural Networks are driving deep learning and these are artificial intelligence modeled after how the human brain works for enterprise customers.
- Solodev offers identity management with an SSO strategy, virtual private cloud that customers live inside of, and the deployment of an EC2 server.