During this episode of Tech Qualified, we talk with Trish Kapos – the VP of Sales and Marketing at RSI. Trish talks about building the channel, RSI’s CyberCompass cybersecurity solution, what her role as VP of Sales and Marketing looks like, picking and developing partners that make a good match, and what is involved in channel marketing and branding.
- Trish Kapos talks about her work history.
- What is the ideal profile for RSI and how does the company serve them?
- What is CyberCompass?
- What was it like stepping into her current role at RSI?
- What goes into her role of VP of Sales and Marketing at RSI?
- WIth more sales people, how does Trish believe her role will evolve.
- How does she prioritize her time across both sales and marketing activities?
- What is it like working with channel partners and what is involved in channel marketing?
- What does success look like for Trish?
- RSI is looking for 30 producing partners in 2020.
- What does she think will be the biggest hurdle to reach this goal?
- How does she update and communicate with the product team?
- What resources does Trish Kapos rely on in order to keep up with B2B tech marketing?
- RSI is a 38-year-old company, but it is new to building channels.
- CyberCompass is a SaaS security practice software solution that disrupts the cyber and compliance assessment process.
- Only less than 20% of potential clients pass the initial security test before utilizing CyberCompass.