Want to for us?
Before submitting your information, make sure you can answer "yes" to these questions.
Have I read other blog posts on the Motion site?
Is my subject matter relevant to B2B technology marketers?
Do I plan to write a post that's at least 1,200 words in length?
Am I planning to write original content (i.e., not posted anywhere else on the web)?
Do I plan to offer a unique perspective on B2B technology marketing?
Am I willing to have Motion edit the content after submission to ensure consistency with the blog?
Here's the type of content we are looking for:
- Practical, well-researched posts on marketing topics related to B2B technology marketers (we’re not looking for surface level digital marketing posts – our readers are specifically in the B2B technology space)
- Tutorials/case studies that demonstrate best practices within the industry
- Actionable information where readers can takeaway information from the post and apply it to their own business
Here's a list of requirements:
- 100%, completely original content
- A minimum of 1,200 words with clear headlines and a solid structure
Readers have at least one actionable takeaway from each post
Must be completely original content
- Casual, informal tone that relates to the audience
- Any claims or statistics must be supported with an external link to a reputable source on the web
- Provide at least two original images to embed within the body of the post