- Steve Richard expresses his mission statement.
- What is the smartest decision Steve has ever made as a professional?
- What is the ideal customer for ExecVision and the types of solutions it provides?
- How did ExecVision originate?
- How was the ExecVision title of Chief Evangelist decided for Steve Richard and what does that mean for a tech company?
- What is the backstory of ‘conversation intelligence?’
- How has Steve Richard become an authority in his space?
- How has Steve’s high profile helped to increase revenue with ExecVision?
- How does he fit in his own content generation with everything else he is doing?
- Steve Richard shares what he means by ‘always put the buyer in the center’ from the perspective of a B2B company.
- Steve Richard identifies the four different demand types as being: even angelical, same old same old, better mousetrap, and government regulation.
- Conversation intelligence stems from the question of, ‘Imagine the amount of information, insight, and intelligence that exists in your conversations with your customers and prospects?’
- Most of the time, when you pick up some information, your brain will purge it or forget it when you are sleeping.