During this episode of the Tech Qualified podcast, we talk with Mariya Finkelshteyn, Vice President of Marketing at Sapling. Sapling is a San Francisco-based HR platform for mid-market companies that assists HR teams with automating workflows, supporting data-driven decisions and being more strategic. Mariya Finkelshteyn talks about how Sapling applies account-based marketing, internal communication for ABM, and the core elements needed for companies to use account-based marketing.
- Mariya Finkelshteyn shares her work history and how she got involved with Sapling.
- What is Sapling’s ideal customer and how do they help them?
- How does Mariya define account-based marketing?
- How does Mariya handle personalized messages per account as a marketer?
- Why is the traditional marketing funnel upside down?
- She talks about omni-channel marketing.
- What are the core pieces a company needs to have in place for account-based marketing?
- What elements allow a company to enhance their ABM strategy?
- What has been the process to apply ABM at Sapling?
- What does internal communication for ABM at Sapling look like?
- The best customer is the one you already have.
- What are some of the challenges that Mariya is looking to overcome?
- What are some of her favorite resources?
- Sapling’s ideal customers are SMB and mid-market companies in the high-growth phase between 20-500 employees that gain assistance with establishing their centralized HR hub.
- HR leaders typically use 20-30+ tools for recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, and performance management.
- Mariya addresses account-based marketing as switching the focus from contacts and leads to a holistic approach to each account that is personalized and strategic.