During this episode of Tech Qualified, we talk with Kate Skavish, Chief Visionary Officer of Wave.video. Kate Skavish discusses how Wave.video got started, how she got involved, how they service their ideal customer, repurposing content, what elements make for effective video marketing, and how they use webinars and video in their own marketing.
- Kate Skavish shares some of her career experiences and her current work.
- What made Kate make a career shift into marketing?
- Who is Wave.video’s ideal customer and how do they serve them?
- Who are the folks that are using the platform and creating the content?
- How would one of the users use the platform and chop a video for different platforms?
- Are there any best practices for marketers to be aware when they are reformatting video content?
- How did Wave.video get started?
- How is Wave.video marketing themselves?
- In what way do they use customer feedback for new features for them?
- How do webinars fit into their marketing strategy?
- Kate talks about using Product Hunt launches and product integrations.
- How is AI becoming a part of the platform?
- How do they plan and role-out their own content?
- Where does Kate Skavish see the future of video marketing going?
- What does Wave.video have coming up in the near future?
- Wave.video’s ideal customers are digital agencies and small businesses who aim to gain an online presence, using video to get exposure and direct potential customers to their company’s website.
- Videos benefit from appropriate lengths for each platform, horizontal or vertical video formats decisions, templates to jumpstart inspiration, being short and simple with a simple hook in the message and prompting viewers with a call-to-action.
- Wave.video uses video tutorials and webinars to educate their customers.