During this episode of Tech Qualified, we talk with Dmitrius Garcia, Vice President, Business Development and Marketing at xAmplify, a company that works to digitally upgrade your channel marketing with the benefits of marketing automation and marketing attribution. Dmitrius Garcia discusses pain points he has experienced in previous roles when working with channel partners, what client solutions xAmplify offers, what an effective channel program looks like and the upcoming initiatives that xAmplify has planned for 2020.
- Dmitrius Garcia walks us through his work history and working with xAmplify.
- What were some of the major paint points he used to have while managing partners and resellers?
- What is the blueprint of an effective channel program?
- Get a partner recruitment agency involved, train your partners, have the means to deliver at scale, and give these partners the tools to be effective.
- Does xAmplify have target accounts that their internal team is going after and how has account-based marketing and sales affected the channel process?
- Crossbeam is a tool that shows who your partners are working with, who you are working with, and where the overlap is.
- What are some of the major initiatives that xAmplify has for 2020?
- What is Dmitrius Garcia’s process for determining product market fit?
- What are some of the things that xAmplify is focusing on with content?
- What does Dmitrius Garcia feel will be his biggest hurdle to overcome with xAmplify in the upcoming year?
- What is his favorite resource in his space that he utilizes?
- In most channel programs you have at most about 20% partner participation. The other 80% of partners are not even active.
- Bring on partners who are working within your niche with vendors who are comparable to you because the education and the enablement are easier.
- If there is a lack of attribution then there is no way to measure ROI. If there is no way to measure ROI because there are no KPIs it is hard to go to your organization to buy software with no data to prove it will be effective.