During this episode of Tech Qualified Podcast, we talk with Eric Bauer, Chief Marketing Officer at Z-IMPACT. Eric Bauer talks about what real hyperconverged infrastructure is about, solving data center issues, establishing a marketing infrastructure, the new upcoming initiatives Z-IMPACT is rolling out in 2020, and how they make themselves distinctive in a crowded space.
- Eric Bauer walks us through his work history and how he landed at Z-IMPACT.
- Who is Z-IMAPACT’s ideal customer and how do they service them?
- How is Z-IMPACT solving a problem in the data center space?
- What segment of the market is Z-IMPACT going for?
- What are some things the organization had to establish within its marketing infrastructure?
- How did he come up with what the strategy would be?
- What are some of the approaches that he is taking to personalize and customize specific accounts?
- What are they doing to differentiate themselves in a saturated space?
- What are some of the bigger initiatives in 2020?
- How will they get their foundational elements to get their voice out there?
- How does Eric Bauer feel his role as CMO at Z-IMPACT will change and what will he be responsible for from an integration standpoint?
- Tactically, what are the important things to connect teams together?
- What are some of Eric Bauer’s favorite resources that he relies on?
- CIOs are looking for a reason to be strategic.
- A critical success factor for any executive team is to maintain alignment.